- To recognize and develop the technical talent available in the college so as to make them better engineers.
- To encourage the members to develop original ideas and to provide them the required guidance to transform those ideas into real applications.
- To provide all possible facilities for the members to develop their skills and gain experience.
- When encountering problems, to look for the root cause and eliminating it using practical thinking, combined with a scientific approach.
- To assist anyone who needs the organization’s or the members’ help in anyway related to technical or procedural problems.
- To ensure that the name of the organization and the college of which it is a part is always held in highest esteem possible in the eyes of the outside world, by allowing the maximum diffusion of creative and practical ideas which are developed at the organisation for the well being of the outside world.